Sky Disney plus offers you leverage to augment the entertainment on your Sky subscription package. This means you can view all of your favourite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Disney Channel, Star Wars and National Geographic movies at more affordable costs. If you want to learn how to include Disney Plus in your Sky subscription packages, this article is for you.
- How to add Disney plus on Sky?
- Add Disney Plus to your Sky Glass TV
- How much is Disney+ on Sky: prices and plans
- What can I watch on Disney+ with Sky?
- How to activate Disney Plus on Sky
- Frequently asked questions about Disney+ on Sky
How to add Disney plus on Sky?
Disney Plus is the only pay-TV service available to you in the UK and the Republic of Ireland, thanks to Sky’s exclusive partnership with Disney. By adding Disney plus on Sky, you get access to all your favourite Disney movies, TV shows, and channels, as stated above.
Follow these easy steps on how to add Disney Plus to your Sky Q;
- Go to the headings on the left side of your Sky Q homepage.
- Navigate the list of headings till you find the Apps heading.
- On the Apps screen, search Disney Plus using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Disney plus from the list of suggestions.
- Click on Install to add it to your Sky Q box.
- If you can’t find the app on your Q box, follow Sky’s Fixing problems with the Disney+ help guide on the help page of sky.com to get the app on your Sky Q box.
You can also sign up for Disney+ directly through Sky to consolidate your monthly bill and receive side-by-side recommendations for your favourite shows and movies. To do this, visit Sky.com.
Add Disney Plus to your Sky Glass TV
If you are a user of the Sky Glass TV, here is a straightforward procedure on how you can access Disney Plus on your Sky Glass TV;
- Firstly, ensure that your Sky Glass TV is connected to stable internet.
- Next, go to the Apps Section on the Sky Glass Home Screen.
- While in the Apps Section, click the Search button and input Disney Plus using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click on Disney+ from the list of suggestions given.
- Click on the Install option to install Disney Plus on your Sky Glass TV.
- After the installation is complete, open the app and sign in to your Disney Plus account with the correct information.
You can watch your favourite Disney Plus shows and movies on your Sky Glass TV.
How much is Disney+ on Sky: prices and plans
Since Disney Plus on Sky is a subscription-based streaming service, you must pay a fee to integrate it into your Sky subscription package to gain access to all of its content. Disney Plus offers concurrent streaming on up to four different devices on one subscription account. As a result, Disney Plus costs £7.99 per month to access all its content without being interrupted by advertisements. Visit Sky’s official website for more information on this.
What can I watch on Disney+ with Sky?
Disney Plus on Sky offers you unrestricted viewing access to everything in Disney Plus’ sizeable collection of shows and movies. You will get access to more than 500 movies, fifteen thousand television episodes and all Disney Classics such as The Lion King and Alladin are all included. You can watch all your favourite movies and shows from the famed Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Star Wars franchise.
How to activate Disney Plus on Sky
Once signed up to Disney Plus on Sky, you can activate your account online at Sky.com.
Frequently asked questions about Disney+ on Sky
Can I watch Disney+ on Sky for free?
No. To gain access to Disney+ on Sky, you must pay £7.99 a month.
How can I cancel Disney Plus on Sky?
To terminate your Disney Plus subscription, you need to contact Sky’s customer care service and give them a heads-up.