, website developed and managed by ROAMS TIC S.L. (hereinafter, the "Website").
- Company details
ROAMS TIC, S.L., company of Spanish nationality, with address in Avenida Casado del Alisal 28, 6, 34001 - Palencia, Spain; provided with N.I.F. B-34.263.582, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Palencia in Volume 461, Sheet P-6.989, Folio 179; with contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with contact telephone number +34 979 105 289, and with fax number +34 979 692 926 (hereinafter, "ROAMS").
- Description of the Service.
ROAMS has developed a platform for comparison and information on tariffs for electronic communications services, i.e., fixed and mobile telephone, Internet, fiber and television on demand services (hereinafter, the "Service"), which, according to the information and data provided by any individual and/or company (hereinafter, the "User"), informs him/her of the best available prices for the products or services requested by the User, acting at all times in an impartial, objective and transparent manner, as an independent comparator.
The following is a description of the Service that ROAMS will provide to the User through the Website:
- Access to the Website is free for the User and does not require prior subscription or registration.
- ROAMS provides a simple rate comparison service that involves advertising those rates that may be of most interest to the User at any given time. However, ROAMS in no case provides any electronic communications service or any other type, which are provided by the operators that offer the rates under their sole and exclusive responsibility and based on the contract to be signed with the User. Therefore, any contingency or deficiency that the User may suffer related to such services must be addressed to the company providing them, and not to ROAMS, which expressly excludes its responsibility in this matter for all purposes.
- The User and ROAMS state that personal information is any information that refers to a natural or legal person, such as name, e-mail address, home address, telephone numbers, identity documents and date of birth.
Parties to this contract are the User (which may be a natural person over 18 years of age or a legally constituted legal entity, represented by its legal representative with sufficient power to do so) and ROAMS.
ROAMS reserves the exclusive right to terminate this agreement at any time. In this case, the User will be requested to immediately stop using the Website and the Service.
ROAMS, directly or indirectly, may modify whenever it considers it appropriate, unilaterally and without prior notice, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify, suspend or eliminate, in whole or in part, the Services, the contents and the conditions of access and/or use. In turn, ROAMS also reserves the right to impose limits on certain features and services, to temporarily or permanently restrict access to the Services, to one or more components or parts of the Services, without prior notice or assuming any liability arising from any change.
- Use of the Website
The User may use the Web Page as long as the following conditions are met:
- The User agrees, in its use of the Website, to comply fully with all applicable local, provincial, state, national and foreign laws, as well as applicable treaties and regulations regarding the Services.
- The User will upload the data to the Platform, being the only person responsible for the data inserted, the administration of the same, the veracity, viability and legality of the same.
- The User is responsible for all his/her activities in relation to the use of the Website, as well as for the results that can be obtained from the personal interpretation made on the recommendations or results obtained from the Website.
- Any responsibility for the use of the Service without due ownership or representation, or for the provision of incorrect or false data, will be attributed exclusively to the User, and ROAMS may claim any type of compensation for damages arising from such actions.
- The User is authorised to access, navigate and use the Web Page as much as necessary for its correct use. Any reproduction or use of the Web Page that is not strictly necessary for the loading and use, presentation and interactivity with the content, execution and use of all its functionalities, transmission or storage of the Web Page for the aforementioned purposes, and always for the personal and private use of the User, is prohibited. The use of the Web Page for any other use than those strictly and expressly permitted is not permitted. Automatic detection of database and web services is prohibited.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that ROAMS has the right and obligation to report any suspicious or illegal activity to the authorities without prior notice.
- The User is responsible for the adoption of preventive measures that safeguard the conservation and storage in their terminal, of files and other content that may be affected during the processes of loading, viewing and use of the Platform and/or the Website.
- ROAMS will keep the User's information safe and will take the precautions in its judgment necessary to do so, but it is not responsible for malicious acts of third parties and the consequences thereof vis-à-vis the User or third parties
- Disclaimer of warranty and liability
- As the User accepts the use of the Website and the Platform "as is", without any kind of guarantee.
- ROAMS is exonerated from all responsibility and damages derived from the operation of the Service and the Website, as well as from the use or impossibility of use by the User, including especially the causes of fortuitous case, force majeure, and in general, any other cause beyond the will or reasonable scope of control of ROAMS and causes that may cause the Services to be totally or partially inoperative. Specifically, ROAMS disclaims any liability for damages arising from errors, delays, interruptions in transmission, incorrect content, loss or deletion of your data, computer viruses or system or line failures.
- ROAMS declines any responsibility on the use of the data published on its Website. All information and data offered through the Website are obtained directly and automatically from the operators who provide or offer the products and services and are not reviewed or verified individually by ROAMS before publication. Therefore, it is not possible to guarantee that they are free of errors, and it is therefore recommended that Users and visitors pay attention to the updates that are made periodically, and do not take any decision based solely on the information offered by this Website, but rather verify their specific rate and conditions with the specific operator with whom they are going to contract the service. The websites and other links from which the User can access from the ROAMS website are owned and managed by other companies, so ROAMS will not be responsible for their operation, content or the products or services they offer. The connection that the User makes from this Website to any other entity will be at his own risk and responsibility.
- ROAMS will not be responsible for any contractual changes made by the companies from which the records are transferred or third party companies, regardless of whether the User has accessed them through the change management service or through the hyperlinks contained in the Website.
- Neither ROAMS nor its officers, employees, subcontractors, suppliers or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Services, shall be liable to the User for any claims based on any loss of profit or income, property or personal injury, inaccuracy of data, or harmful dependency, inability to achieve the expected results, income or savings, economic losses of any kind (including, without limitation, the cost of obtaining substitute products), as a result of the use, misuse or access to the Website or having used and relied on information obtained from the Website and its Services.
- ROAMS strives to protect its Users against any unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of the data it holds or against unauthorized access to it. In particular, ROAMS: (i) encrypts its services using the SSL protocol; (ii) reviews its policy on data collection, storage and processing, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems; and (iii) limits the access of suppliers, partners and employees to the personal information they must process for the Website, ensuring in any case that they require strict compliance with the confidentiality obligations collected contractually, as well as being subject to the relevant disciplinary conditions or dismissal if they do not comply with such obligations.
The User may unsubscribe from the notifications by sending a request to unsubscribe via email email@example.com
Any result derived from the decision to contract or claim for telecommunications services received, will be the sole responsibility of the User, even if ROAMS has mediated in their recruitment.
Without prejudice to other legal actions against ROAMS, claims regarding the operation of the contracted services, contractual conditions of tariffs, billing, quality or any other issue that may arise in relation to the provision of the telephone service available to the User, must be addressed to the company providing the telecommunications services in question.
If the claim is made against ROAMS, the User may contact ROAMS by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the complaint has been made, if the User has not obtained a satisfactory response from ROAMS within one month, he may address his complaint to the corresponding consumer authority.
- Intellectual Property
ROAMS is the full and sole owner of all the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights as well as any other rights of any nature over the Website and its source code, as well as over the logos, trademarks, drawings, designs, graphics, models and other distinctive signs that appear in it. These rights are protected by the corresponding intellectual property rights. The contents of the Platform are also protected by intellectual property rights.
The User widely recognizes that the fact of using the Platform and the Website does not generate any ownership rights over the brand and acknowledges that the sole owner of the brand ROAMS, so it does not reserve any rights over the ownership of them, as well as their logos and all material that appears on this site, are trademarks, domain names, trade names and artwork are owned by ROAMS.
Their use, alteration, reproduction, translation, transformation in whole or in part, or any other similar or analogous activity is strictly prohibited, unless prior written permission is granted by ROAMS or such use occurs strictly under the terms derived from the contracting of the services offered through the Platform.
The User is expressly prohibited from transferring, assigning, leasing, sublicensing or selling all or part of the Website, as well as any other act of disposition, distribution and public communication temporarily or permanently, free or onerously, the User himself/herself being solely responsible for the consequences arising from such actions.
The User is expressly prohibited from altering, modifying or suppressing any symbols and protection mechanisms adopted or implemented by ROAMS in order to preserve the intellectual and industrial property rights of their legitimate owner, as well as to comply with the obligations arising from this document.
The User may not apply reverse engineering techniques, decompile or disassemble the Platform, or perform any other operation that tends to discover the source code.
ROAMS reserves the right to take legal action against Users who violate or infringe its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
You may not use trademarks, trade names, shop signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to ROAMS, without prior written permission from ROAMS.
The site includes logos and trademarks of third parties, which are the property of their respective owners. They are used only for demonstration purposes and in order to provide our Users, correct identification of those third parties. The trademarks, logos and product names of third parties appearing on the Site are trademarks or logos of their respective owners and their use has been licensed to ROAMS for this purpose.
The ownership of the font corresponds to: Copyright © 2011-2012, Julieta Ulanovsky (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Names "Montserrat". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is copied below, and is also available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is copied below, and is also available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
The User who has access to the Website agrees to receive files transmitted to them by the ROAMS servers. "Cookie" is a small text file sent to your Internet browser by our site's server for more efficient information processing, as well as to improve and customize your navigation. The use of "cookies" does not reveal individual information about each user, nor does it serve to obtain information from each user's hard drive or to send viruses or destroy files. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. If you refuse to receive cookies you may still use our Site, although such use will surely be limited.
- Use of non-confidential or individual information
By using the Website or the Platform, the User authorizes ROAMS to use, publish, reproduce, disclose, publicly communicate and transmit the non-confidential or non-individual information, in terms of the provisions of Article 109 of the Federal Copyright Act and Section I, Article 76 bis of the Federal Consumer Protection Act.
It will not be understood as confidential information: (i)
information that is or will be publicly available for any reason other than disclosure; (ii)
information that is currently or in the future available to us on terms that do not require confidentiality and that comes from a source other than you; (iii)
information which we can prove was known to us before it was disclosed hereunder; and/or (iv)
if there is an obligation to disclose such Confidential Information in accordance with any applicable laws, administrative rulings or court decisions in Mexico or any other jurisdiction, provided that we have previously notified the User in writing of the respective obligation, or otherwise as soon as possible after the disclosure.
The information, recommendations or other services provided on or through the Website and or by the use of the Services, are only general information and do not constitute a warning. ROAMS will ensure that the Website and its contents are reasonably accurate and up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that the contents of the Website are free from errors, defects, malware and viruses and that the Website is correct, up-to-date and accurate. ROAMS shall not be liable for any damage arising from the use of (or inability to use) the Website, including damage caused by malware, viruses or any incorrect or incomplete information on the Website, unless such damage arises from any willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of ROAMS. Furthermore, ROAMS shall not be liable for damages arising from the use of (or inability to use) the electronic means of communication with the Website, including without limitation damages arising from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- Privacy Notice.
ROAMS will adopt the measures it deems necessary to ensure the security and integrity of the information contained and which feeds the Platform under the terms of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction