To pay your bill on Vodafone and manage your payments is easy. This article will help users pay their bills. It will also explain how to do it through My Vodafone, over the phone or with Direct Debit.
How to pay the bill on Vodafone
Easy steps on how to pay Vodafone bills:
- Enter the postpaid mobile number you use.
- Enter the cost of your bill.
- Choose your favorite payment method from options including UPI, Paytm, Mobikwik, net banking, debit cards, and credit cards.
- After making a payment, you're done!
Pay your Vodafone bill over the phone
You can use the phone to pay your bill. Depending on the phone you're using and where you are, call one of these numbers:
- Vodafone mobile: Free number 56677
- Call 0333 3040 191 from a landline.
- Call +44 7836 191 191 from outside the U.S.
Standard charges will apply when calling from a landline or another country.
Vodafone Online Bill Payment
- Visit your My Vodafone account and log in.
- From the navigation menu, select Billing.
- Make a payment next.
- Select whether you wish to make a complete payment or another sum.
Pay the bill on Vodafone with Direct Debit
The ideal approach for paying your account is automated direct debit, which is now available with more payment options and improved payment security. Direct debit management is available with My Vodafone.
On the day that your bill is due, direct debit payments will be taken from your bank account, credit/debit card, or PayPal account. There are no additional fees if you have direct debit set up with your bank account or PayPal account.
24 hours before the next due date for your account, you must cancel direct debit through My Vodafone if you want to switch to another payment option.
Additionally, you can get in touch with your banking institution at least five business days before your subsequent due date.
Additional fees can be incurred if your financial institution cancels your direct debit payment without informing us or providing us with an alternate method of payment.
Setting up a Vodafone Direct Debit is the most straightforward way to pay your expenses.
Normally, this will be set up when you join.
If for any reason you don't already have one set up, it's simple to do so:
- To access your My Vodafone account, log in.
- Select Settings from the menu of options.
- Select the plan you wish to modify, then select Manage Payments.
- Choose Set up Vodafone Direct Debit at the end, then enter your information.
How to check your bills on Vodafone
My Vodafone is the greatest resource for determining your bill's total and due date.
You can also dial 1300 650 145 from any phone or 1527 from a Vodafone phone to find out your account's balance.
After Vodafone issues your bill, you will have at least 14 days to make payment. You can ask for a payment extension if you need some additional time to pay.
For a late payment, Vodafone assess a $15 fee.