John Lewis broadband reviews all over the internet all lean towards, and if you like simplicity, John Lewis might be the best option. This article investigates John Lewis broadband, its products, network coverage, and customer support.
John Lewis Broadband reviews: is it any good?
Yes! If you want simplicity, John Lewis may be your ideal option.
There are three packages available:
- Unlimited - ordinary ADSL broadband with average download speeds of 10Mb
- Fibre - superfast fibre-optic broadband with average download speeds of 36Mb
- Fibre Extra - even faster fibre-optic broadband with average download speeds of 66Mb
Each bundle includes unlimited usage, a free line, and an evening and weekend call plan.
Furthermore, whether you reside in a huge city or a rural area, each John Lewis bundle costs the same.
Review of John Lewis broadband and phone packages
John Lewis broadband Basic ADSL package that’s fine for very light users looking to access social media and browse the web.
36Mbps fibre is great for those seeking to experiment with faster speeds. It's adequate for a small bit of streaming TV.
Fibre extra broadband
This is the quickest John Lewis broadband package, with a download speed of 66Mbps. It uses copper cables from Openreach to finish the final stretch into the home.
Review of John Lewis ADSL and fibre packages
John Lewis' ADSL and fibre packages are comparable to its competitor's entry-level offers.
Its unlimited 10Mbps service is basic and, to be honest, costly. The same may be said for its faster fibre and additional services, which may offer better download speeds but cost significantly more than Now Broadband deals.
This expense is offset because all John Lewis' offerings include call packages. That implies it could be a good alternative if you value your landline. The anytime call deals are especially useful for customers who prefer to make calls from home rather than from a mobile phone.
Review of John Lewis Broadband customer service
John Lewis broadband is not widely available enough to be included in the most recent Ofcom broadband report.
However, internet reviews indicate that its customer service is mediocre, with reports of speeds not reaching claimed levels and customers not receiving the service they seek.
Reviews of call packages on John Lewis Broadband
John Lewis provides three distinct call packages. They are as follows:
- Evenings and weekends are included in all John Lewis broadband packages. Calls to UK landlines are included on weekday evenings and all day on weekends.
- Anytime - offers unlimited calls to UK landlines all day, every day. The monthly fee is £6.86.
- Anytime and International - includes unlimited calls to UK landlines throughout the day. In addition, you will receive 300 included minutes to 35 countries. The monthly fee is £9.15.
John Lewis Broadband: reviews of their coverage
Although John Lewis is one of the UK's smallest broadband providers, it is nevertheless widely available.
See what John Lewis unlimited and fast broadband offers available in your region using the postcode checker on their website.