The Now TV Stick provides affordable access to the Now TV programming service through a stylish and compact 25-dongle. In this article, we will be looking at where and how you can purchase a Now TV Stick and set up and reset it. Let’s dive in.
Is the Now TV Stick available in the UK?
Now TV is regarded as one of the best streaming providers in the United Kingdom, and adding a Now TV Smart Stick to your account gives undiluted access to the entertainment provided by Now TV anywhere you go. A Now TV Stick ensures that you always have your favourite programs, movies, documentaries, or sporting events available at hand.
Unfortunately, Now TV Smart Sticks are no longer available on Now’s official website, as they were discontinued by Now in 2021. With a litany of streaming devices in the market, Now has re-evaluated the needs of its customers and is focused on enhancing its application and introducing additional titles.
The Now TV Smart Stick is still available on some stores and websites, but once sold out, the stick is unlikely to be restocked soon.
Alternatively, you may use the Amazon Fire TV Stick to access your Now TV account.
Where can I buy a Now TV Stick?
You can purchase a Now TV Smart Stick for a modest price of £25. Visit the Now TV official website to place your order. After placing your order, you will get your order in 5 working days. Once it’s on its way, an email will be sent to you with a link to monitor your delivery.
Alternatively, if you cannot wait five days, many main street stores such as Argos, Tesco, Sound store, Power City and more offer a Now TV Smart Stick. You can visit one of these stores to find out if they have the Now TV Smart Stick in stock and purchase it from them.
Alternatives to the Now TV Smart Sticks
Here are a few alternatives to the Now TV Stick in which you can access your Now TV content:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: 2nd generation or later, Fire TV Stick 4K & 4K Max, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick Basic Edition.
- Roku Streaming Stick 4K. The Roku Streaming Stick 4k offers you 4k streaming at a low price. The device has an easy-to-use interface, efficient performance and a nice remote with Now TV Stick-like volume and voice commands.
How to set up your Now TV Stick
Follow these easy steps to set up your Now TV Stick:
- Connect your TV. Connect your Now TV Smart Stick to your TV’s HDMI port. Your Smart Stick should be connected to the supplied power adaptor. Never power your Smart Stick with another USB device or USB power source.
- Ready the remote. Place the batteries in the remote as instructed. There are 2x AAA batteries included in the packaging.
- Get Connected. Change your TV to the HDMI input. Connect to your wireless network. Then, sign up/sign in to Now by following the onscreen prompts. That’s all.
How to reset your Now TV Stick
You can rectify many issues by performing a hard or factory reset on your Now TV Smart Stick. Doing this will return the gadget to its default settings.
To reset your Now TV Stick by going to your settings menu:
- Go to Settings using your Now TV remote, and then select System.
- Next, select Advanced system settings, and then select Factory reset.
- Using the onscreen keypad, enter the 4-digit code provided.
Alternatively, you can reset your Now TV Smart Stick physically using the rest button on its body:
- You will locate the reset button on the side of your Smart Stick.
- Push the button once if you want to restart the Smart Stick.
- Push and hold the button for about 6 seconds to perform a factory reset.