Understanding the Utility warehouse login process can take time and effort. This article will help you know the login process. It will also help you manage your utility warehouse account and fix problems with logging in.
- How to log in to your Utility Warehouse account
- What can you do on My Utility Warehouse Account?
- Problems logging in to My Utility Warehouse account
- Utility Warehouse app: login from your phone or tablet
How to log in to your Utility Warehouse account
Follow these easy steps to log into your utility warehouse my account.
- Go to the utility warehouse login page or click on My Account in the top right corner when you visit the utility warehouse website.
- Type in your account or your customer number and your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot password and follow the prompt.
- If you do not have a password, you have not registered: go to the utility warehouse page and register.
What can you do on My Utility Warehouse Account?
You can do the following on the utility warehouse account.
- Submit meter readings
- View your bills
- Top-up your cashback card
- Check your mobile usage/strong>.
Problems logging in to My Utility Warehouse account
This section will discuss common problems with logging into your utility warehouse account and how to fix them.
I can't remember the password for my online UW account.
Go to the UW login page and click the Forgot your password link if you're experiencing trouble logging into your online account.
Utility warehouse will email you a link so you can reset your password in a matter of minutes once you enter your account or customer number and email address and click the Send new password button.
Don't hesitate to contact Utility Warehouse if you're still having issues so we can try to help.
I do not have a password for my online account.
If you do not have a password for your online account, you still need to register with Utility Warehouse.
Please follow these steps to register.
- Go to the utility warehouse account registration page.
- Fill in your details as required.
- Click register.
- Verify your email by clicking on the email UW sent to your email address.
Other common problems
- The login/account issue could be brought on by the UW Clubhouse server being down. Please try again after a short while.
- Your mobile data or wifi connection isn't functioning correctly. Verify your data connection, please.
- You might be using the incorrect login information. Please be sure the information you are entering is accurate.
- If you're logging in through a third-party social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google, make sure the service is operational by going to their official website.
- Your account can be banned or terminated. Read the error message.
Utility Warehouse app: login from your phone or tablet
Follow these steps to login into utility warehouse app from your phone or tablet.
- Download the UW app from play store or apple play
- Open the app
- You'll be prompted to log in
- Fill in your login information as required