With Utility Warehouse's webmail service, one can log in, manage or create a new account. This article makes it possible for one to understand how to log in using the UW webmail, how to set upor create an \account etc.
- How to log in to your Utility Warehouse webmail
- Create an account on Utility warehouse's Webmail
- Is there an app for Utility Warehouse’s webmail service?
- Settings for Utility Warehouse email
- Frequently asked questions about Utility Warehouse's Webmail
How to log in to your Utility Warehouse webmail
You can access your email in Clubhouse's "Phone and Broadband" area.
- To login, scroll down to the Utility warehouse Webmail login area.
- Type in your username and Password.
- Click the login button.
Create an account on Utility warehouse's Webmail
The utility warehouse email address on Clubhouse's Webmail is quick and simple. Just follow these instructions:
- Click View your phone and Internet usage
- Go to Webmail.
- On the right side of Need a second email address?
- Create it here to set it up.
- Enter the email address you want to use, then choose a password.
Creating the utility warehouse email account can take up to 24 hours. However, it usually happens considerably sooner.
Your email will be operational as long as you are a Utility Warehouse customer.
Is there an app for Utility Warehouse’s webmail service?
You can download an App from Apple App Store if you are an iPhone user or from Google Play Store if you have an Android Phone. The App is free, with no charges attached. The App allows you to manage your Utility Warehouse email account better.
The App allows you to:
- Request a Cash-Back card.
- To top off your Cash-Back card, check its balance.
- Take readings from your meters (even in the dark
- If you have Budget Control, check your cell usage and top it off.
- If you typically pay cash, settle your account and set up a direct debit.
Enter the same information you use to log into your online account to access the App. You will have the ability to manage your Utility Warehouse email account anywhere. After logging in, you may quickly access updates, payments, meter readings, and more by making a few screen clicks.
Settings for Utility Warehouse email
You can set it up using the online Utility Warehouse account and Webmail.
To set up using the Utility Warehouse account online, follow these steps;
- Enter the service area for home phones and broadband
- Click the link to view your phone and broadband
- Scroll down to Webmail
- Select "view"
- Choose your password and email address
Your emails will be accessible online through webmail.uwclub.net
Using a linked device and our email preferences
The configurations required to set up Webmail with an email client on a desktop or mobile device are as follows:
- Username: Enter your complete email address here.
- Password: the email password you've chosen
- IMAP or POP3 incoming mail server: mail.uwclub.net
- IMAP or POP3 incoming port is 993 or 995
- SMTP server for outgoing mail: mail.uwclub.net
- SMTP TLS port: 587, or SSL port: 465
- Ensure that TLS is enabled in your security settings (or SSL if not available)
Frequently asked questions about Utility Warehouse's Webmail
On my Webmail, how many email accounts am I allowed to have?
Up to 10 email accounts can be made.
Is the webmail service from Utility Warehouse free?
The webmail service from Utility Warehouse is completely free, but first and foremost, you have to set up an email and have an internet connection.
Who can use Utility Warehouse's Webmail?
Anybody can use Webmail if they have email and an internet connection in the UK.