BT Sport subscribers can watch all BT channels live through the BT sport app. This article discusses the BT sports app: how to download the BT sports app, the cost and subscriptions, and accessing the BT sports app on your android TV. We hope that you find it useful.
How To Download The BT Sport App
Downloading the BT sports app is easy. Just follow these easy steps
- Enter the google play app or App store for iPhone users
- Search for BT sports
- Click on the BT sports app
- Conecta tu internet
- Click download
Remember that you'll need a BT ID to use the app, which is the same as your My BT login. You can only use the account holder's BT ID to access the app.
Cost And Subscriptions to BT Sport App
With flexible TV packages from BT, you can quickly and easily alter your TV channel lineup each month. You can take one sports bundle when convenient and switch to a different TV package. Select a Monthly Pass to gain full contract-free access to BT Sport Connected by EE.
The BT Sport App offers are as follows;
|Big Sport||£41/monthFree Activation and Free P&P|
|Sport||£16/monthFree Activation and Free P&P|
BT Sports App for Android And iPhone
It's easy to get and use the BT Sport App on your Android and iPhone; all you need to do is;
- Search BT Sport in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Choose the app and install it on your smartphone or tablet.
- Use the login and password sent to you when you bought your broadband to open the app.
- Enjoy your Games
But you will need these to use the app:
- Apple devices with iOS 12.0 or higher
- Devices running the Android OS 4.4 (Jelly Bean) or higher
BT Sports App for Smart TV
To use the BT Sport App on your Smart TV, you must input your BT login credentials - ID and password.
However, you can use Chromecast to watch BT Sport if your smart TV does not support the required operating systems (Android TV, Apple TV, NOW TV, Samsung, Amazon Fire TV OS, Roku Sticks).
How to Log In to the BT Sport App
You must connect with your BT ID login and password to begin watching programs on the BT TV App.
You can log in through the following ways:
- Enter your BT ID username and password after clicking the Login button in the top right corner of the screen.
- After logging in, you can see all the shows that are accessible for you to watch. You'll need to log in again on the BT TV player app, which will activate after you click on the item you wish to watch.
Your credentials will be stored on the website, making it simple to log in during subsequent browser sessions.
If you have forgotten your BT ID or password, you can ask for a reminder from the log in screen. In addition, you can reach the BT ID setup menu from the log in page even if you don't have a BT ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Get Only the BT Sports App?
Remember that when you buy the BT Sport Pack on BT TV or with your Sky TV account, the BT Sport App and online access are free.
How Do I Solve My Problems with the BT Sports App?
You will have to copy whatever error code you get and look it up on the BT website under “Fixing BT Error Codes” in Help and Support.