BT sport business packages fit perfectly for business people who want to keep their customers entertained, regardless of their preference. In this article, we discuss the components of BT sport for business packages, including perks, channels included, cost and lots more. Please read to the end.
- What is BT Sport business?
- Benefits of BT Sport for Business
- How to log in into BT Sport for business?
- BT Sports business contact number: solve all your doubts
- BT Sports for business app: enjoy it everywhere
- How much does BT Sports business cost?
- Frequently asked questions about BT Sport for business.
What is BT Sport business?
BT sport business gives businesses such as pubs, hotels, and clubs access to BT sports channels. Everyone will find something to enjoy thanks to the variety of sporting events, and visitors can also order room service and take advantage of the in-room entertainment.
For business owners, BT sports business is a great addition if you hope to improve sales and keep your customers entertained throughout their stay at your establishments. The BT sport total package offers everything from football to WWE.
Benefits of BT Sport for Business
Thanks to their collaboration with Amazon, BT sports for business delivers a wider range of sports that matter to your business. Including exclusive access to the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and the UEFA Europa Conference, as well as coverage of up to seventy-two live Premier League games.
Additionally, BT’s comprehensive Gallagher Premiership Rugby can fill your venue. There is plenty for everyone on BT Sport, including the UFC, boxing, cricket, MotoGP, and many other events.
Moreover, customers can learn where to watch the best live sports through BT’s pub Finder, which connects them with BT Sport pubs. That means more business for BT Sport pubs.
How to log in into BT Sport for business?
Logging into your BT sports business account is easy.
Follow these simple steps to log into your BT sports for a business account:
- Go to the BT sports page
- Fill in your bt sport business login details as required
- Check the remember me box if you would like to save your BT sports business login details
- Click on sign in
BT Sports business contact number: solve all your doubts
Do you have questions to ask about BT sports for business? You can contact the BT sport business helpline at 08006781065. Customer care representatives will answer your questions about BT sports for business packages, customer benefits, contracts and monthly payments.
BT Sports for business app: enjoy it everywhere
You won’t miss a thing if you download the BT business sport app.
since you can watch all BT channels live, on the move, and in breathtaking high definition. You also have access to BT’s enormous collection of video material.
Not only that, but BT also offers the most recent news, interviews, and expert analysis, keeping you up to date with all BT Sport’s best content on demand.
Don’t worry if you aren’t a customer yet; you can still access some of the best content on the BT business sport app, such as highlights from the finest tournaments and sports we feature.
Additional benefits of the BT sports app for customers who subscribe to BT sports include:
- Access to BT Sport 1, 2, 3, ESPN and BT Sport Ultimate
- BoxNation without additional charge throughout the EU
- Watch two events simultaneously on two different devices.
- 15 minutes after purchasing a bundle, full app access is granted
How much does BT Sports business cost?
The amount you pay for BT sports business depends on the BT sports for business package you choose. There are two packages available for customers; the table below contains information about these packages, including cost and what channels to expect.
|BT Sport 1||
||Call 08006781065 to request a quote|
|BT Sport Total||
||Call 08006781065 to request a quote.|
Frequently asked questions about BT Sport for business.
Who can get BT Sport for business?
Any business owner can get BT sport for business. However, you must purchase a BT broadband package to subscribe to the two BT sport business packages.
How to check BT Sport business’ fixtures?
Follow these simple steps to view BT Sport business fixtures:
- Go to the BT sports for business page
- Click on the “view all fixtures” button halfway to the bottom of the page.
- Choose which fixtures you would like to see: football, rugby, boxing, motorsports etc.