You get your XLN login details when you Create an account on XLN. With these XLN login details, you can easily manage your services on XLN. This article will show you how to log in with these details. It will also tell you how to create an account, change your login details and solve problems logging into your XLN account.
How to log in to XLN
Follow these easy steps to log into your XLN account if you have one. If you don't, create an account first. Don't worry; we will show you how to do it in the next section.
- Open your Web browser and open a new page.
- Type in "xln.com", or you can search for "xln login" using the search feature on your Internet browser.
- Click on "Login|MyAccount|XLN".
- Click on "sign in" at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your XLN Phone number or account number and your password. Password is case-sensitive.
- Click on "remember me" if you want to access your account without filling in your account details manually again.
- Click on "sign-in" to log into your XLN account.
- If you forgot your password, click on "forgot password" and follow the prompts to go through the password recovery process.
Create an XLN login account
If you have not registered for an XLN account before, please follow these steps to register.
- Follow steps one to four of the procedure in the section above.
- Click on not registered to start the registration process.
- Enter your XLN account number, XLN Phone number, postcode and email.
- Next, set up a password. Please remember that passwords are case-sensitive.
- You will get a verification email. Click on it and follow the prompts to verify your email.
Change your XLN login details.
You can change your XLN login details through one of the following ways.
- Call XLN customer care service on 03448807777
- Log in to your XLN account and change your login details from the properties menu.
Problems logging in to your XLN account
These are common problems with logging into your XLN account and how to fix them.
If you see the incorrect password notification when you try to log into your account, it means you have typed in your password incorrectly. You can follow these easy steps to change your password.
- Click on ”forgot password.”
- Follow the prompts to select a new password.
- You will have to answer a few questions so that XLN can confirm that you are the account holder.
- Remember that passwords are case-sensitive, so always remember to use a password The way you first typed it the day you registered or changed it.
Incorrect XLN Phone number
You may not have typed it in incorrectly if your phone number is incorrect. Correct any mistakes you made and type it in again. If your phone number doesn't work, please try your XLN account number. If none works, and you're sure you have registered, please reach out to XLN customer service on 0344 880 7777.
The login process is slow.
Check your internet connection. Logging into the XLN website does not require a lot of speed. If you cannot log into your XLN account, the first thing to check should be your internet speed. You can disconnect from your WiFi and connect back again to see if it improves. Please run a speed test or use the XLN service status checker on the XLN website to see if their network is down.