Different XLN broadband speeds are available to XLN customers based on their location. This article will discuss the options available to customers, how to check the options available in an area, and how to check the speed on XLN.
Broadband speed on XLN: how many options are available?
There are two different XLN broadband options available. These are:
- Business Essential
- Fibre broadband
This package comes bundled with phone and UK calls. It costs £27.95 per month for an 18-months contract and includes the following
- Line rental
- Unlimited calls to UK phones and mobiles.
- Max speed of 17 megabytes per second (MBPS).
- Plug and play router for free (£9.99 posting and packaging).
- Keep your old number.
This package also comes bundled with phone and UK calls. It costs £2 more than the business essential package but offers much more value. This package includes the following.
- Line rental
- Unlimited local calls (landline & mobiles)
- Guaranteed superfast speeds of up to 76Mb.
- Free plug-and-play router (P&P of £9.99)
- Incorporate XLN's award-winning Guest Wi-Fi.
- Free internet security software (worth £95).
Check the broadband speeds available for you.
To check the broadband speeds available for you, please use the XLN broadband speed checker. To use the XLN broadband speed checker, please follow these instructions
- Search for "XLN broadband speed checker" using your preferred search engine.
- Click on the first page (not the ads page).
- Type your postcode in the appropriate area.
- You can also type in your phone number, but that is optional.
- Click on find address.
- Select your address from the list of addresses.
- Click on submit.
How to check your speed on XLN: speed test
XLN does not have its speed checker. So, you will need to use a third-party speed checker. We recommend you use speedtest by ookla. It is easy to use, and it is also accurate.
Follow these steps to find out your speed using speedtest by ookla.
- Go to the speedtest by ookla website.
- Click on "GO".
- You will get your upload and download speed within seconds.
Frequently asked questions about XLN's broadband speed.
Is there a speed guarantee on XLN?
Yes, there is a speed guarantee on XLN. XLN will tell you the guaranteed speed in your area when you call them to discuss joining their network.
How to make a complaint about slow speeds on XLN?
You can make a complaint on XLN via one of the following methods
- Call XLN on 0344 880 7777. Call them on 0808 178 5200 if you need technical support.
- Fill out an online form on the support page.