DENT eSIM's offers
DENT is a brand whose intention is to offer internet connectivity at an affordable price to the general public. Specifically, they advocate 'liberalising and democratising mobile data'. Its products are aimed at tourists, digital nomads and frequent travellers, offering connectivity in 70 different countries.
One of the main pros of the DENT eSIM is that you can keep your regular phone number while the virtual card provides you with internet. This way, you can avoid the high costs of activating roaming and data roaming when you travel.
Before signing up for any mobile data plan, you should check that your device is compatible. For example, DENT uses eSIM technology. Although many manufacturers have already implemented it in their phones, checking this can save you a of a headache.
Another advantage is that DENT has 4G and LTE coverage in many regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and America. The backbone of DENT Wireless is its marketplace for buying and selling data plans. These are obtained through tokens - its cryptocurrency located on the blockchain - which you can buy through the app.
Opinion about DENT eSIM
Opinions about DENT and its service are mixed. On one hand, there are users who are happy about the existence of this service, which saves them roaming charges and hassles. It is certainly a pioneering business model, although perhaps one of its pillars, the buying and selling of tokens, is its greatest enemy. This could alter the price of data plans if people were to buy tokens only as a way of investing in a virtual currency.
One of the main complaints is the fluctuation in the price of rewards, due to the changing market value of their virtual currency. Despite this, their aim, they say, is not to use DENT tokens as a way of investment, but to lower internet costs abroad.
While DENT's idea is pioneering and well-intentioned, it is a totally different way of getting internet abroad. Therefore, you should consult many opinions and do a lot of research to understand how DENT works. This way, you will surely avoid headaches if you choose their products without knowing how they work.
Roams believes that the initiative presented by DENT Wireless is a great way to reduce the costs normally associated with overseas internet. In addition, the variety of destinations available is a great plus for the service. It also has 4G and LTE coverage at all destinations, they say, so you could use the internet without any problems.
However, the operation of this company is complex and may alienate many people who do not understand how cryptocurrencies work. If, on the other hand, a non-knowledgeable person hires their services and sees changes in the value of their tokens, they may be scared off.
In short, DENT Wireless eSIMs offer a host of advantages over competitors or roaming. However, it still has a long way to go to become stable and understandable to the general public.
DENT eSIM tariffs
As such, we are unable to give you any concrete pricing on DENT and its eSIMS. As you have to make use of the trading market to get your hands on data tariffs. Therefore, it may be advisable to check the market cap and the company's application on a regular basis to check the prices of DENT Wireless tariffs.
With this in mind, here are the different data tariffs you can sign up for.
All DENT deals are valid for 365 days and can be activated in 75 countries. Regardless of the amount of data you want to contract, you will have the same access to the rest of the services as if you had the larger tariff.
DENT eSIM customer support
In case you have any incident or doubt related to DENT's service, you can contact their customer service. The company offers the following channels of contact:
- Email DENT eSIM: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Centre: On their own English page, you can go to the Help Centre for general questions related to their data services and the different services offered by DENT.
- Web form: You can get access to the web form through the Help Centre. You just have to indicate your email, the matter and a brief description of your trouble. In addition, you can include a file that could help the technicians.
The customer support team will try to reach back to you as soon as possible, so your question or issue is solved as fast as they can. Be patient and try the different ways, if one of them doesn't seem to work for you.
What is DENT eSIM?
DENT Wireless is a company that aims to be the number one eSIM internet provider of the world. Also, they want to lower the price of roaming services when anyone travels to other country with their data plans. Currently, they are on a low market cap but their services work all around the world.
DENT doesn't have usual tariffs like the rest of the providers. Instead of this, they have tokens, which you can excange for data plans from 1 up to 10GB. Also, they have other services such as
DENT eSIM app
The eSIM DENT app is the key to access the different international data plans. With it, you can access the marketplace, get free DENTs or unlock international voice calls. The instalation and activation process is pretty simple, just as other eSIM companies. This is what you have to do:
- Create your free DENT eSIM account Telephone number and e-mail address are essential
- Compra tu plan de datos You will have to select your preferred destination.
- Install for free your DENT profile All you have to do is follow the instructions provided.
- Turn up the roaming and get connected The process of activating data roaming depends on the device that you have
Thanks to the DENT application, you can switch operators without having to touch the physical SIM card. Simply activate your virtual card and enjoy your data plan.
Additional DENT eSIM services
The ambition of DENT Wireless is to compete with the main internet providers worldwide. Because of this, they offer other services so they users are more integrated with the company. Here are the four current additional services that DENT offers:
- DENT Teams: This service allows you to share for free your data plan with other devices. Indeed, there's a specific web page so you can control the amout of data you're sharing.
- DENT Gigastore: This is the DENT's marketplace. Here you can buy and sell your data to other users of the platform or directly to the company. The prices change based on a variety of factors that you should check.
- DENT Swap: With this service, you can literally swap DENTs into a cryptocurrency. Some of the users use this to invest money and cashback when they have an amount of profit. With this said, there's also a chance that you loose money.
- DENT Exchange: You can get some rewards with your DENTs, that will change over the time.
Frenquently Asked Questions DENT eSIM
¿Puedo instalar una eSIM de DENT en cualquier dispositivo?
No. Not all smartphones are compatible with the use of eSIM technology. Because of this, we always recommend you first check the compatibility of your mobile device before you buy any internet data plan.
What is Top-Up DENT?
Top-Up DENT is the name the company gives to recharging or sending credit to other users. Thanks to this utility you can get coverage and mobile data with 200 operators worldwide.
Which are DENT's social medias?
You can contact and view DENT activity through the following social media platforms: