The O2 customers service team understands that there are a lot of different O2 services and it is important for customers to be able to have different ways to contact the team and also how to make a complaint if a O2 customer is unhappy with a service.
Tired of your operator?
Discover the best rates in our comparator
- Contact number for the O2 customer service team?
- Other ways to contact the O2 customer service team
- How to make a complaint O2
Contact number for the O2 customer service team?
O2 has a lot of different services and sometimes O2 customers have questions about these service or even problems, so it is important for the customer to be able to access the O2 customer service team easily.
However, because O2 have so many different services O2 has set up a customer service contact number for each service.
This means that when you decide to call about O2 pay monthly deals there is a number just for that specific service and it will speed up the process of resolving your problems or answering your questions.
O2 Pay Monthly Contact number
- From your O2 Mobile – 202 Free to call
- From a landline – 0344 809 0202 Standard UK rate
- From abroad - +44 344 809 0202 International rates
The operation hours for O2 Pay Monthly customer service is Monday to Friday 8am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 8pm, Sunday 8am – 6pm.
O2 Pay As You Go Contact Number
- From your O2 Mobile – 4445 Free to call
- From a landline – 0344 8090222 Standard UK rate
- From abroad - +44 7860 980 202 International rates
The operation hours for O2 Pay As You Go customer service is Monday to Friday 8am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 8pm, Sunday 8am – 6pm.
O2 Business Contact Number
- From your O2 Mobile – 8002 Free to call
- From a landline – 0800 977 7337 Free to call
- From abroad - +44 808 100 4439 Free
The operation hours for the O2 Business customer service team is Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 9am – 5pm.
Joining O2 Contact number
From any phone – 08442 02 02 02 – 5p per min service charge plus your company's access charge
The operation hours for Joining O2 customer service is Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm, weekend 9am – 5pm.
O2 Travel Insurance Contact number
- Calling from outside the UK - +44 20 8239 3902
- Calling from within the UK – 020 8239 3902
Fortunately, for customers the O2 Travel Insurance is a 24-hour emergency services which is perfect for O2 customers who travel and need that insurance.
The operation hours for O2 Claims is Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm and if you have any further questions about O2 policy then dial 0844 463 02 02, Monday to Friday 9am -5pm.
This is the list of all the different O2 services, please remember that the operation hours are different for some of the O2 services, if you want a quick response then remember the times of when the lines open.
Other ways to contact the O2 customer service team
For most O2 customers calling is the easiest way to contact the O2 customer service team, however there are also other ways that you can contact the team so that you can have options if you decide not to call the O2 customer service team.
The O2 Live Chat is a new tool that O2 customer can have chat online with the O2 customer service team.
However, before you start the O2 Live Chat you must enter your name, O2 mobile number, and choose an option of what you need help with. This is to make things easier for the O2 customer service team to help you.
O2 still allows their customers to contact them the old fashion way by writing to the O2 team, so send your enquires or if you have problems to this address:
O2 Correspondence Team
PO BOX 694 Winchester SO23 5AP
Therefore, these are two other ways that you can contact the O2 customer service team if you don't want to call the team.
How to make a complaint O2
O2 welcomes all complaints from customers because it allows the O2 customer service team to improve on the services that customers complain about.
From your O2 Mobile
- Pay monthly – 202 Free
- Pay As You Go – 4445 Free
- Business – 8002 Free
From a landline
- Pay monthly – 0344 8090202 Standard UK Rate
- Pay As You Go – 0344 8090222 Standard UK Rate
- Business – 0800 9777337 Standard UK Rate
- Pay monthly – +44 344 8090202 Free from a O2 Mobile
- Pay As You Go – +44 7860 980202 International rates
- Business - +44 808 1004439 Free from a O2 Mobile
Email O2 & Post 02
To email the O2 customer service team you can send your email to the Complaint Review Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and when you send your complaints be clear of what you are complaining about.
O2 customers can write to the Complaints Review Service at:
O2 Complaints Review Service PO BOX 694 Winchester SO23 5AP