Do Onestream offer good customer service
Onestream has a pretty good reputation for their customer service. On reputable review websites online, it scores around 3.8 to 4 stars out of 5. They also provide a smooth switching transition process, if you are switching from another Openreach provider they will notify your old provider of the switch.
Onestream Troubleshooting and FAQS
Onestream has a useful FAQ articles section on their website, which covers everything from billing questions, technical issues, passwords and more. Here's some common issues and how you can solve them:
Why is my Wifi so slow?
If you find your Wifi is really lagging you should:
- Reboot your router
- Try using another device, is this a widespread problem across the house? If not, it may not be your Wi-Fi that's the problem.
- Move your router - the positioning of your router can greatly affect the performance of your Wi-Fi. Thick walls and some types of metals can obstruct your Wi-Fi signal.
- Move it away from your telephone or other electrical devices to prevent interference.
- Disconnect devices that don't require access to the internet.
After completing all these steps, in order to determine whether the issue is with the speed delivered to your router or a wireless issue, Onestream will ask you to perform a "hard wired speed test". To do this, simply connect a device to your router using the network cable provided in the box and visit https://speedtest.net. You take a screenshot of your results and email them to email@example.com.
Can I extend my wireless range?
If you have a larger home or a difficult to reach area, you can extend the range of your Wi-Fi by adding on Onestream's plug and play wireless mesh solution
How to contact onestream
If you have an urgent issue, the best way to contact Onestream is by phoneOnestream's customer service telephone number is 0333 241 4449.
If you have an enquiry with lots of screenshots of error messages or need to show evidence of damage, you can start a live chat via website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a more complicated or enduring issue, you can also write to Onestream at the following address:
Some customer service issues require you to write a letter. If you want to write to them, Onestream's address is:
Onestream Customer CareOnestream House4400 ParkwayWhiteleyFarehamPO15 7FJ
Complaining to or about Onestream
How to make a complaint
A complaint can be made in any of the following ways:
- Call Onestream0330 053 6877
- Email Onestreamexecutive@onestream.co.uk
- Write to OnestreamOnestream Customer CareWentworth House,4400 ParkwayWhiteleyFarehamPO15 7FJ
You will need to have the following details ready for the Customer care team:
- Your name and account number
- A contact number and an email or postal address
- Description of the issue.
- Copies of any emails or letters that you've written to, and/or received from Onestream
If you aren't getting anywhere through Onestream, you can contact the Ombudsman. Ombudsman's job is to independently handle disputes between a company and its customers - you can contact the Ombudsman's office in any of the following ways:
- Call the Ombudsman0330 440 1614
- Email Ombudsmanosenquiries@os-communications.org
- Write to the OmbudsmanOmbudsman Services - CommunicationsPO Box 730WarringtonWA4 6WU