The Plusnet App is an excellent tool that allows all Plusnet Mobile customers to manage Plusnet accounts whenever they want to, irrespective of where they are. If you want to learn more about the Plus net mobile app and how you can download it on your mobile device, then this article is for you.
Is there a Plusnet app?
Plusnet has a mobile app that allows you to manage your Plusnet account on the go. It makes it simple to keep track of your account and contact Plusnet whenever necessary. The Plusnet Mobile App is available on mobile phones and tablet devices alike. It is compatible with iPhones running iOS 9.3 or later and Android smartphones running Android 4.4 or later.
How to download the Plusnet app
The Plusnet mobile app is free for download on Google Play and the iPhone App Store for Android and IOS users, respectively. Search for "Plusnet Mobile" on Google play or App Store to find it.
How to access the Plusnet app
After downloading the Plusnet app, you'll need to set up the app and log into your account to access its features. You must be a Plusnet Mobile customer with a Plusnet Mobile Account to be able to do this. The app is easy to set up:
- Launch the app after downloading it, then follow the step-by-step setup instructions to log into your account. You can sign in using either:
- Plusnet Mobile Phone Number
- Your Plusnet Mobile account number and password (for the Plusnet Mobile account to which you want to log in)
- You have the option of receiving an access code via SMS or email.
- Please enter your access code once you've received it.
- The app does not require a SIM card, but you will need one to request a Bolt-on via SMS.
- That's the end of it. You won't be required to log in again unless you log out or fail to use thr app within 90 days.
What can you do with the Plusnet mobile app?
The Plusnet Mobile app lets you do all of the following:
- View and modify your current plan
- View your data, text, and minute allowances. You'll be able to see what you've used, what's left, and when your allowances will reset.
- Scrutinize your spending to see if you've gone over your budget.
- If you're traveling abroad, keep an eye on your spending.
- View your next bill amount and date and any previous bills.
- See call lists with specific details.
- If you need to top up your data, texts, or minutes, you can purchase additional Bolt-ons. When you purchase a Bolt-on (a quick and easy way to add more data, texts, or minutes for the month), the app will notify you when it is active and when it will expire.
- You can also set up a monthly Smart Cap spending limit.