You might be thinking, 'how can I pay My Sky bills?' Not to worry, this article explores ways to conveniently pay, manage, and view your bills as a customer of Sky UK Limited. If you seek sufficient know-how, you're reading the right content.
How to pay my Sky Bill?
Paying a due Sky bill is simple, whether via your mobile device, TV, or any other platform. Note that bills are paid individually and according to the subscription package. For example, if you're a subscriber of both Sky Mobile and Sky Q, respectively, payments of their bills will be made separately.
Now, the following are straightforward steps guiding one of the many ways you can pay your Sky bills;
Pay your Sky Q box bill.
1. Press the Home button on your Sky Q remote and select the My Account option.
2. Select the Payments option to make a payment.
3. After entering your Sky TV PIN, you will see your outstanding balance and the payment due date.
You may choose to pay the entire balance or a portion of it. If you want to pay a different amount, select Edit amount and enter the amountyou want to pay
4. Enter your credit card information (only Visa and Mastercard are acceptable) and press the Confirm button.
If your payment goes through, you will get a confirmation message and an email to your registered email address. However, you may retry or contact your bank if it fails to go through.
Pay my Sky bill online.
As stated earlier, making payments for a due Sky bill is straightforward, and doing so through Sky's online customer service platform is equally easy. The following are steps that will aid you in going about paying for your Sky bills online.
1. If you have a My Sky account, sign in using your Sky iD. If you don't, create an account to proceed. Once signed in, the next page will contain the following;
- Make a payment on your Sky+/Q, Broadband or Talk bill
- Make a payment on your Sky Mobile Bill
- Make a payment on your Sky Glass bill
Proceed to select the payment type you wish to make.
2. Enter your payment amount and card information, then click Next.
3. To confirm that you want to pay this amount, select Yes, pay now.
If you have enabled 3d secure with your bank, you must enter the correct details to proceed with the payment. Note that you can pay the whole amount, a different amount, or make an overpayment if there is no outstanding balance.
Can I pay my Sky bill over the phone?
With the 'My Sky app', you most definitely can pay your bills over the phone. My Sky app is a simple and convenient way of accessing your Sky account while on the go. Follow these easy steps to pay your Sky bills using the My Sky app.
1. Open the My Sky app and sign in with your Sky iD details if you haven't already. If you're new to the app, you can learn more about it on the My Sky app page.
2. Select TV, Broadband, or Mobile from the bottom navigation bar. Alternatively, scroll down to Bills & Payments on the home page.
3. Select your bill/the bill you wish to pay, scroll down and select Make a Payment, then follow the onscreen prompts.
How do I view my Sky Bill?
When logged in to Sky.com, go to the My Account section. You can view your bills, examine them, pay them, change the due date or mode of payment and more. Contact Sky's customer care if you need more information on your bill.
How to view your Sky bill: log in to your account
Log in to Sky.com by filling in your requisite account details, and then visit the My Accounts section to view, manage, and pay your Sky bills.
How to reduce your Sky bills
Switching to a lower subscription package is a pragmatic way of reducing your sky bills. Visit the Sky website for more information on this.