With Sky refer a friend, you get amazing benefits and discounts when you refer your friend to the sky network. This article will help you understand what Sky refer a friend is, how to take advantage of it, and available offers.
What is Refer a friend from Sky?
With Sky refer a friend, you can recommend a friend to Sky and get a prepaid MasterCard with a value of £75 for you and £75 for your friend. Sky will award you this prepaid MasterCard within 15 days after the service is installed and operational. Anyone looking for a new TV contract can take advantage of this great offer.
Please be aware that only services incorporating Sky TV as one of their components are eligible for the recommend a friend program. Orders for only broadband are not eligible.
How to introduce or refer a friend to Sky?
Follow these easy steps to introduce a friend to Sky and get the Sky refer a friend bonus.
- Visit the Sky invite a friend website, select "Introduce a friend," then sign in using your Sky TV or broadband user ID to send an invitation.
- Share your exclusive referral link, and Sky refer a friend code with friends and family to encourage them to subscribe to Sky. You can also keep tabs on any sign-ups for whom you have already supplied a referral link.
- Sky will give you your £75 referral bonus within 15 days of installing and activating your newly invited friend's Sky TV subscription.
- The first-time user has 90 days to request their own Mastercard incentive. Following that, they can anticipate receiving it within another 15 days.
- At claim.sky.com, you can go onto your Sky user account and track the status of your referral.
Introduce a Friend to Sky: available offers
When you refer a friend to the Sky network, you get a MasterCard with £75 to spend on absolutely anything you want to buy. You will receive the card within 15 days after activation through your mail. You will also get a separate letter from Sky containing the PIN. If you do not receive the PIN via mail, you can activate it online by visiting Edenred's official website. Edenred is the company that issues the cards for Sky.
Refer a friend to Sky: terms and conditions
In addition to providing vouchers to Sky TV subscribers who refer friends to the service, Sky also provides the referral's friend with a voucher. To qualify for a voucher, the new customer must sign up for a Sky TV package or one that includes Sky TV. Please note that this offer is not valid for Sky Glass customers. You'll get your reward within 15 days of your friend's services being installed, and they get active as long as they use the special code you supplied to finish the order.
Sky will send you an email with instructions on how to claim your reward if you're a new Sky TV customer, your services have been installed, and you've been using them for 30 days. Then, you'll have 90 days to claim before it becomes invalid. Within 15 days of claiming your award, it will be delivered.
Please be aware that the voucher may not arrive for up to 45 days after your initial subscription payment. After this period, if it still hasn't come, kindly get in touch with Sky. You'll need to enter your Sky account number and the promotion code you used to sign up for Sky.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I claim Sky to refer a friend?
Sky will send you an email with instructions on how to claim your reward if you're a new Sky TV customer, your services have been installed, and you've been using them for 30 days. Then, you'll have 90 days to claim before it becomes invalid. Within 15 days of your award being claimed, it will be delivered.
How do I enter a promo code on Sky?
Use these simple steps to enter a promo code.
- Visit skystore.com/redeem or access the "Redeem Voucher" button on skystore.com (in the top right corner).
- Type in your coupon code and click Redeem.
- Log in with your current Sky iD credentials. You can create a Sky iD if you don't already have one.