You only have to return Sky equipment if you are asked to. If something isn't working correctly, use the Sky Help manuals to troubleshoot the issue. This post describes how Sky's return policy works and how you may return your Sky equipment.
- How to return your Sky equipment
- Returning your Sky equipment through an engineer.
- Return your Sky router
- How to return your Sky box
- Returning your Sky Glass
- Frequently asked questions about Sky returns
How to return your Sky equipment
There is different ways to return your Sky equipment when you cancelled your contract. Choose your own!
Contact Sky Customer Support
The first step in returning any Sky equipment is to contact Sky customer service. You notify the customer service representative of your plan to return your equipment. The customer service representative will ask why you plan to return your equipment.
You don't need to provide many details if returning your equipment due to a defect.
However, if you return your equipment to terminate your Sky subscription, you will be required to do so first. To get in touch with Sky customer service, dial 03300 413 000. You may have to wait for the customer service representative to respond.
Package Equipment For Returns
The next step is to prepare the equipment for return. To begin, unplug the wires, cords, and connectors that come with each device. Place all other accessories inside the shipment box, such as the remote control that came with the device.
Wrap the equipment and accessories in bubble wrap after gathering them. This is done to protect the equipment while it is being sent. Then, put the device and its accessories in the mailing box.
The equipment can be packed within the same box used to ship the box. If unavailable, the box can be shipped with any other box.
Print Return Label
When it comes to delivering Sky equipment, there are two possibilities. You can choose to drop off the equipment or have it picked up at your location. Either approach necessitates the creation and application of a return label.
This return label is required to complete the equipment return process. To generate a return label for your Sky equipment, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the Royal Mail Returns Website.
- Select the Shape Of Equipment. There are two options: 'Box/Bag or Tube.'
- The information page will appear on the following page, where you can fill in your information. Remember to enter your address, not Sky's, in the address column.
- After you submit the form, Royal Mail will email you your Return Label.
- Print the return label and tape it outside your package box.
- You will also receive a return receipt. Keep the receipt, as it will serve as proof of return. When obtaining a refund from Sky, you must provide proof of return.
Drop Off Equipment/ Wait For Pickup
As previously stated, you can drop off the equipment at any post office near you or pick it up.
Arrange A Sky Equipment Return Collection
If you prefer a home pickup, please complete the procedures below.
- After you've completed your return label details, click 'Book A Collection.'
- Enter the equipment's specifications and your home address for pickup.
- Add to Basket after selecting a pickup date.
- Finish the checkout process. Please keep in mind that the checkout process is completely free.
- Finally, wait for someone to come to your house to pick up the package.
Returning your Sky equipment through an engineer.
If you have malfunctioning equipment and a Sky engineer visit scheduled, simply hand over your old equipment to them.
Return your Sky router
Sky router returns are simple and free.
How does it work?
- Contact Sky if you wish to return your router.
- Securely package your item(s); use the original packaging if feasible.
- Obtain a pre-paid returns label.
- Bring the package to your nearest Post Office or arrange for a Royal Mail home collection.
How to return your Sky box
To return your Sky Box, simply follow the same procedures listed above.
Switching from Sky Q to Sky Glass? For the first 31 days, keep your previous Sky Q TV equipment. The Sky TV team will immediately send you returns packaging and information on what you need to return and when.
Returning your Sky Glass
To return your Sky Glass, simply notify the Sky team within 31 days of delivery, and your money will be refunded.
How does it work?
- Contact Sky if you wish to return your Sky Glass.
- Select a date for Sky to come and collect your item (s).
- Prepare your item(s) before your collection day.
Before you contact Sky
Write down the serial numbers for each item you intend to return.
How to Locate Your Serial Number
Check the back of your Sky Glass TV or the bottom of your Sky Stream puck, or use your Sky remote to go to Home > Settings > System Management > System details.
Frequently asked questions about Sky returns
What is the address for Sky returns?
You do not need to provide an address to return your Sky equipment. There is no need to look up the Sky office address or pick-up location.
Where can I find my label for Sky returns?
When you click 'Returning my Sky equipment,' then 'Sky TV and Sky broadband equipment,' you are presented with various shipping options (Collect+, Royal Mail, and so on). You will receive your label by clicking on that postal service and selecting the numerous alternatives.