Knowing your Zen Internet status is very important as a Zen Internet customer. This is so because it can be a frustrating experience to deal with network outages, especially when you need help handling them. In this article, we will focus on how to check the status of your Zen Internet services. We will also look at how to report an internet outage to Zen and what to do if you have issues with Zen Internet.
- How to check the status of your Zen Internet services
- What to do if you are having issues on Zen Internet
- Report an internet outage to Zen
- Frequently asked questions about the status of Zen Internet.
How to check the status of your Zen Internet services
Zen Internet status information is readily available for all Zen internet customers. Having internet that does not work can be as draining and frustrating as not having any internet service at all. Zen Internet has taken steps to ensure that customers are always pre-informed if there will be scheduled maintenance.
However, if your internet appears to be down and you are not aware of any scheduled maintenance, you can take the following steps to check the status of your Zen Internet services:
- You should start by confirming if the Internet issues are specific to you or affect a wider audience. The easiest way is to get on the Zen Internet Help page. To access this, you have to go to Zen Internet’s website and click on the Service Alerts page (you can find this to the right).
- On the Service alerts page, you can quickly check if there was any scheduled maintenance you missed. This helps you know if it is a general problem.
- This service alerts page also helps you plan for any future shutdowns.
If, after checking all these, you discover that you cannot find any issue that might have affected your internet connection, try these other steps:
- Check if BT has announced any issues with their network in your area. This is important because Zen Internet uses BT’s network to provide its services.
- You can also learn if BT has announced any maintenance work in your area that could have affected your connection.
- It will also list expected fix times and is directly updated with any information from BT to give you as current as possible details.
What to do if you are having issues on Zen Internet
Checking your Zen Internet status is the first step to resolving any issue. If, after reviewing all official channels, you cannot find any solution, consider taking these troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your Equipment: This has been proven to solve up to fifty percent (50%) of all issues with equipment.
- Check that your WiFi connection is stable: If it needs to be properly done, it will lead to an outage.
- Check if the problem is with your phone line: Test that your phone line is working well.
- Optimise your broadband setup.
- Check from your wall socket to ensure everything is properly connected.
- Switch off any other equipment that might cause interference.
- Check your Router configuration.
- If there is a problem with the configuration, the factory rests the Router and sets it up again.
- Test with a different router.
After following these steps, your internet should be up and working. Where the problem persists, consider reporting the issue to Zen Internet.
Report an internet outage to Zen
Zen Internet is the industry leader in customer service and resolving customer complaints. If you have problems with no scheduled maintenance or outage, the next step is to try troubleshooting. In a situation where none of the troubleshooting techniques seem to be working, try reaching out to Zen Internet via any of these channels:
- For Home Technical support, please get in touch with Zen on 01706 902 001. This service is available from 8:00 to 20:00 on Mondays to Fridays and from 9:00 to 17:00 on weekends.
- For Business Technical support, please contact Zen at 01706 902 001. This service is available from 9:00 to 17:00 on Mondays to Fridays and from 9:00 to 17:00 on weekends.
- For Enterprise Technical support, please get in touch with Zen on 01706 902 001. This service is available only from 9:00 to 17:00 on Mondays to Fridays.
Frequently asked questions about the status of Zen Internet.
Can I keep using my Landline if my Zen Internet broadband is down?
If your Zen Internet broadband is down, there is a large probability that you will not be able to use your Landline. You can get a mobile phone as a backup against issues like this.
Will I get Compensation if Zen Internet is down?
Zen Internet compensates home customers and small businesses where their service falls short.