With your TalkTalk My Account, you can manage your TalkTalk subscriptions, pay bills, cancel subscriptions, find helpful articles, reach support and more. This article will help you understand the signup and login process. It will also provide information on what you can do on the TalkTalk My Account.
- How to access My Account on TalkTalk
- Sign up for My TalkTalk account
- Services available on My TalkTalk account
- Problems logging in to My TalkTalk account
How to access My Account on TalkTalk
To access My Account on TalkTalk, please follow these easy steps.
- Visit the TalkTalk login page.
- Type in your email address and password
- If you do not have a password, please register an account.
- If you do not remember your password, click 'Forgotten password?' to go through the password recovery process.
- Click on the login button.
Sign up for My TalkTalk account
TalkTalk's online billing and account management system is called My Account. It's the most convenient way to view your bills and make the most of your TalkTalk services. You must complete the registration process the first time you use My Account.
To complete the registration process, please follow these steps.
- Navigate to the My Account page and click the Register button.
- Your email address, account number, full name, date of birth, and postcode will be required.
- Continue and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once registered, you'll have access to your My Account dashboard, where you can easily manage all your TalkTalk services.
Services available on My TalkTalk account
My Account is the most convenient way to manage all of your TalkTalk services in one place:
- Manage your services, such as boosts, calling features, and billing preferences, without contacting TalkTalk customer service.
- Manage your payments by making one-time payments, changing your payment due date, and updating your bank information.
- Keep track of your usage, including phone calls and downloads.
- Save money on your bills with TalkTalk's great value boosts, calling features, and online billing.
- Print your bills by viewing and downloading them in PDF format.
- Change your online passwords, including your broadband, email, and My Account passwords.
- Keep track of your TalkTalk orders or schedule a home relocation.
- Register any accessibility requirements on your Account.
Problems logging in to My TalkTalk account
If you're having trouble logging into My Account, try these steps:
- Check your keyboard to ensure that the caps lock is turned off.
- Examine your TalkTalk emails to ensure you log in with the correct email address.
- Reset your password if you or someone in your family has changed and forgotten it.
Change your password for My Account.
Follow the steps below to reset your My Account password:
- Please navigate to the login to My Account page.
- Click the Forgot your password? Link.
- Please enter the email address you used to create your My Account account.
- Please enter the characters as they appear in the image above the box in the next box.
- Select Next.
- Next, choose the Security question for your Account you want to answer.7. Enter the answer and click Next.
- Then, in the two boxes provided, enter your new password and click Finish.
I don't know what the answer to my security question is.
If you are having difficulty answering your security question, click Enter your date of birth to proceed with our security check. If you're having trouble entering your date of birth, you can substitute the last four digits of your payment method. To do so, click Enter your registered account/credit/debit card to proceed with our security check.
I can't remember which email address I used to access My Account.
If you need help remembering the email address you used to log in, look through your inbox for an email from TalkTalk. The email address you use to access My Account is the one TalkTalk will use to contact you regarding your online bills. Please get in touch with EE if you are still unsure about which email address to use.