This article will discuss utility warehouse bills: how to check them, pay them, and get a printed copy.
- How to pay your bill on Utility Warehouse
- Pay your Utility Warehouse bill online.
- Pay your Utility Warehouse bill by phone.
- Use Direct Debit to pay your Utility Warehouse bill.
- Check and view your Utility Warehouse bills.
- Your broadband bill from Utility Warehouse explained.
How to pay your bill on Utility Warehouse
Here are the several ways you can pay your bill:
The quickest and easiest method to monitor invoices and make payments is through your UW online account. Sign in to your online account to make a debit or credit card payment.
To make a debit or credit card payment, call UW at 0333 777 0218.
Using a BACS transfer
Please use these details to pay your bill via BACS (Banking Automated Credit System):
Account name: Utility Warehouse
Bank account number: 80256684
Sort code: 20-00-00
Bank name: Barclays Bank.
If you identify your UW account or customer number when making a payment, UW will know which account user made the payment.
By postal order or cheque
You can mail a check or money order to the following address if you'd like to do so:
508 Edgware Road
If you don't write your UW account or customer number on the back, UW won't know where to allocate it.
Schedule a recurring Direct Debit.
By setting up a direct debit, you can eliminate the trouble of remembering to pay, earn up to 10% off your energy costs, and be covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee. Either on your online account or the UW app, you can set one up.
On the final working day of each month, automated bill payments are scheduled to be deducted. You can contact Utility Warehouse if you want this modified to the first working day of the following month.
Pay your Utility Warehouse bill online.
Follow these easy steps to pay your utility warehouse bill online.
- Log into your utility warehouse account.
- Click on bills
- Select pay bills
- Select the bill you want to pay.
- Pay using a credit card or debit card of your choice.
Pay your Utility Warehouse bill by phone.
To pay your utility warehouse phone bill via phone, UW at 0333 777 0218. You will have to give them the go-ahead to make a payment using a credit or debit card connected to your UW account.
Use Direct Debit to pay your Utility Warehouse bill.
To set up a direct debit on utility warehouse
- Log into your Utility warehouse account
- Select set up a direct debit.
- Select the card you want to use
- Select your preferred direct debit payment date.
Check and view your Utility Warehouse bills.
To view a copy of your utility warehouse bill, you need to log in to your UW account. Once you have logged into your UW account, follow these steps to view your bills.
- Go to the billing section of your UW account.
- You can find a list of your prior bills by scrolling down to the section under Billing history.
- Select the month you want to view by clicking. The bill should now appear in a new browser tab.
- Check for the download icon in the screen's upper right corner (this looks like a downward-facing arrow).
- There will be a download popup where you can select a location to save the file.
Your broadband bill from Utility Warehouse explained.
You can find an overview of your monthly rates and spending for each service on the front of your bill.
You can see a breakdown of your services on the pages that follow. Expenses for calls, itemised calls, cashback received, and energy utilisation are a few examples (depending on your services with UW).
Only chargeable calls will be listed if you have a landline or mobile service and receive paper bills. Clicking Your bills below will take you to your online account, where you may view the complete list of calls, including free ones.