Have you heard of the BT player, but you’re not sure exactly what it is? Then we wrote this article with you in mind. In this article, you will learn what the BT player is, the features of the BT player, how to download and use the BT player, and lots more. We hope that you find the article helpful.
What is BT Player?
The BT player allows you to stream BT TV channels on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. It's a great option for customers who do not have access to the TV or can't decide what to watch.
The BT Player is a great option if you're searching for some entertainment and the newest movies. BT has all the entertainment you need at the touch of a button, including blockbusters, oldies, and the latest home releases.
Content available on BT player: best films and shows
The BT player boosts awide selection of movies, including blockbusters, Disney favourites, and Oscar winners. This is a list of the best films and shows available at the moment on BT Player:
- Downton Abbey: The Crawley family embarks on a lavish trip to the South of France to solve the mystery of the dowager countess' recently inherited villa. At the same time, a film team takes over Downton Abbey
- Good luck to You, Leo Grande: As repressed former teacher Nancy begins to experience a post-marriage sexual awakening and sex worker Leo uses his charm and abilities, the two discover a startling personal connection.
- The Black Phone: A 13-year-old boy gets calls on a disconnected phone from the child murderer's earlier victims after being kidnapped and imprisoned in a soundproof cellar by the killer.
- Jurassic World Dominion: The end of the Jurassic World saga. Dinosaurs now coexist with us everywhere, posing a danger to usurp us as the planet's top predators, four years after Isla Nublar was destroyed.
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: A doorway to the multiverse is unlocked by Dr Stephen Strange using prohibited magic. But a threat could be too significant for his troops to manage.
How to find available movies on the BT player
Follow these steps to find available movies on the BT player:
For customers with BT TV
- Press the BT Player button on your remote and navigate to the Film Store or Box Sets option from the top menu. Then you may browse genres, the newest releases, and the most incredible deals.
- Press Search on your remote control and enter the name of the movie or TV show you want if you already know what it is.
BT web player: how to log in
You can follow one of these two methods to log in into your BT player:
- Select Log in from the bottom menu options after clicking the Menu button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- A login request will appear whenever you try to play an application.
Your login information only needs to be entered once for your convenience. After that, the app will save your data and keep you logged in. You may use the login page to ask for a reminder if you forget your BT ID or password. In addition, you may access the BT ID set-up option from the login screen if you don't already have one.
Download BT player for Mac or PC
- Click the icon to launch the App Store on your Apple device
- Look for BT TV App in the search field.
- Next to the app icon, click Get.
Follow these steps to download the player app:
- Click on a title to play
- When prompted, install the BT TV Web Player by selecting For Windows.
- The file download will be in a bar at the bottom of your browser.
- Click Finish and close after the player app has finished installing.