With your EE login details, you can enjoy access to your My EE account. This article will help you understand the EE login process, how to create a login account on EE, options available on your My EE account and more.
How to log in to My EE?
To log into your My EE account, please follow these easy steps.
On an internet browser
- Open a new tab
- On the search menu, type in 'EE my account login.'
- Click on the first result.
- Type in your email address in the appropriate space.
- Click next
- Type in your password. Remember, passwords are case-sensitive.
- Click on the login button.
- You can click on 'forgotten email' to recover your email. You can also click on 'forgotten password' for password recovery.
On the EE app:
- Download the EE app from the App store for Apple devices or Playstore for Android devices.
- Follow the fourth to eighth steps in the instructions above.
Create a login account on EE
To sign up for My EE, follow these three simple steps:
- Make an account: Provide your name, email address, and password. Log in with your email address and password.
- Confirm your account: Within 24 hours, EE will send you an email asking you to open it and click the 'Verify your email address' link.
- Link your accounts
Please note: Unless you have Home Broadband, you won't need your account number to register for My EE.
Options available on your My EE account
My EE makes it simple to manage your account and get more from EE. Billing, usage, data gifting, and Smart Benefits can all be managed via the app or online. Also, look in the My EE app's Rewards section for all those lovely little extras.
Keep track of your usage.
On your My EE account, you can see how much data you've used and how much is still available. You will also be able to see how many days remain until your monthly allowance is refreshed.
See Your Complete Contract
Most of the time, no one remembers every detail of their cell phone contract. Having your contract at your fingertips lets you quickly access any minor details. You can see your start date, end date, upgrade date, and everything else included in your contract. It's always a good idea to double-check this once you start your new agreement to ensure everything is in order. This information will give you much more power over your contract.
Know When Your Bill Is Due
We've all experienced the dread of having spent all of your money and approaching payday, only to discover that you've missed one bill and don't have the funds to pay it right now. My EE accounts allow you to see when your bill is due. You can then plan your budget around your bills and never miss another mobile phone payment again.
Your online bills will also show you what EE is charging you for. Whether you've gone over your data allowance, sent photos in a text, or even been out of the country for an extended period, each charge will be recorded for you to see.
Easy Access to Help
Call queues can be tedious, and email responses aren't always quick enough. With the My EE account, you can easily access all available FAQs and EE forums with a button. You'll be able to see real-life people's responses to customer questions. If the answer didn't help, people would have said it, giving you access to real-life experiences.
EE app: log in to your account from your phone
Follow these easy steps to log in to your EE account from your phone
- Create: Download the My EE app and enter your name, email address, and password. Your email address and password serve as your login credentials.
- Confirm: EE will send you a confirmation email; within 24 hours, click the Verify your email address link.
- Connect: Your account will be ready to use once you have confirmed your details.