Top-up on EE is about EE top-ups and all related to it. In this article, you will understand how to top up through your phone or online, how to top up someone else's phone, and other related aspects of Top up.
How can I top up my EE pay?
EE Pay as You Go customers who have opted for a pay-as-you-go SIM, also called prepaid SIM, need to reload their mobile usage allowances when they run out of data, texts and calls or when their page has expired. EE customers have a variety of EE top-up packs to choose from, each with a different usage cap and pricing when topping up.
If you want to top off your EE SIM but are unsure which options to take for your EE pay as you go, there are various top-up options, including talk and text packs or top-up data packs, both online and offline.
How to top up on EE pay as you go
You can top off your account with EE pay as you go using either one-time or regular payments. Please follow these easy steps to top up for EE SIM online:
- Sign in to My EE and select Top up
- Enter the amount you want to top up with
- Choose how much you want to top off
- Review and approve
EE top-up via text message
You must have a credit or debit card number registered on your My EE account to top up your EE account by text. Text the letters CR, the last four digits of your credit or debit card, a space, and the amount you want to top up (between £5 and £95) to 150.
You can register a card online through your My EE account if you don't already have one.
Text CR 4444 5 to 150, for instance, to add a maximum of £95 and a minimum of £5 to your phone using a card ending in 4444.
EE top-up number: call from your EE phone
- You can dial 150 from an EE phone. You could be asked to talk with an advisor. If that happens, it will cost you 25p.
- Select Top up to top off your EE account via phone.
- Complete the necessary security checks and then adhere to the top-up instructions.
If this is your first time topping up, you must create a four-digit security pin. Your account will be kept safer as a result.
However, if you're outside of the country, you'll need to call 360 from your EE or +44 7953 966 250 from any other phone. After that, select Top Up and adhere to the directions.
How to top up on EE online
You must log in to your My EE online account through a web browser to make an EE top-up online.
- Log in to My EE
- Go to Menu
- Then go to Top-up and click on it
Note that you can also use the My EE app. If you haven't already,
- Download the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- If this is your first time using the app, you must sign in to your My EE account with your password and the email address connected to your account. You will be prompted to create a four-digit pin that you can use in the future to log into your account on the app.
- The remaining of your PAYG credit is visible on your app account dashboard. The yellow TOP UP button is located underneath your credit limit.
- If you haven't already stored your payment information in your account, select your top-up amount and enter the information.
Can I top up someone else's phone on EE?
You can use an E-voucher or your My EE account to top off someone else's phone.
You will want the person's EE phone number and a valid credit or debit card to use My EE.