Logging into your Virgin Media account is easy. Just make sure you follow the guide provided in this article. We will also discuss managing your virgin media account and using the virgin media app.
How to Manage My Virgin Media Account
Virgin Media Account is not just about logging in; you also need to understand how to successfully navigate the platform. However, managing your Virgin Media Account should not be a problem anymore after going through this explanation.
To manage your account, you must first log in with your details. Then, everything you want to do is before you. The good news is you can operate whatever you desire once you have the mobile application or your device — it works better on Android and iOS.
What is my Virgin Media?
My Virgin Media is the online platform the company Virgin Media uses to provide services such as telephone, television, and internet access within the United Kingdom. Additionally, the company uses its network, name, and knowledge to help people discover the positive impact of digital technology and provide great digital ideas wherever needed.
How to Sign up for my Virgin Media
Virgin Media sign-up is simple and takes a little of your time. Here are a few things you will need to do.
- First, you go to the registration page.
- The next is to supply your valid email address.
- After that, you click on the ReCaptcha box to indicate you are not a robot.
- Next, you provide a six to ten-character password which must include at least a number.
- The next thing is to enter your details and answer some security questions.
- When you finish this part, a message will pop up asking: How would you like to be addressed? Then, you pick whether Mr, Mrs, Miss or anyone that suits you.
- After selecting your preferred title, you are already at the final stage, which is the confirmation stage.
- For confirmation, Virgin Media will email you. The title of the email reads: Please verify your email address. Registering for My Virgin Media.
- Click on the link in the email to complete your registration."
Once done with the verification, you will be asked to type your 8 digit Virgin Media account number together with your surname. But if you cannot find your account, go through the order email sent to you or reach out on freephone 1908 or chat ‘my Virgin Media’ online.
How to Change my Virgin Media Password
You might have a reason to change your Virgin Media password anytime. This is achievable, and you can follow this guide to get it done.
- The first step is to log in to your account on the Virgin Media website.
- After doing so, click on the My Account tab and select Change Password.
- Once the box shows your current password.
- You will find another box and then create a New Password. Then you enter your new password.
How to Reset your Password on my Virgin Media Account
If you forgot your Virgin Media login password, you need not panic. The process of resetting the forgotten password is pretty simple. To have your Virgin Media password reset, below are what you need:
- Your username
- The answer to your security question
- Your date of birth
You may have also forgotten the answer to your security question. If so, skip the part and provide details of your last bill.
Here is the process of resetting your password:
- Go to the My Virgin Media login page.
- Click on Forgotten your password
- Provide your username (email)
- Click Continue
- After that, follow the instructions that appear on the screen carefully.
My Virgin Media app: Download it for Android or iPhone
With the Virgin Media app, you can stay on top of your broadband, TV, home phone, and mobile accounts wherever and whenever you choose. Additionally, you can switch between accounts to check your Virgin Mobile allowances, plan, and bills. You can easily manage your Broadband, TV, and home phone package and check your service status, order, or appointment.
All you have to do is to check your devices app store and download the My Virgin Media app. It is free and functional on Android 6 or iOS 12 and up.