Virgin media allows businesses to connect better with their customers and people no matter the size, so you can move from where you're right now to wherever you want to be. This article explores Virgin Media Business, its products, billing services, and contacts. Let's get started.
- Virgin Media Business For Big Businesses
- Virgin Media Business For Medium Businesses
- Virgin Media Business For Small Businesses
- Virgin Media Business broadband: deals available
- Virgin Media Business Mobile: all plans
- Virgin Media Business customer service and contact
- My bill at Virgin Media Business and how to check it
Virgin Media Business For Big Businesses
Virgin Media offers innovative and advanced digital services for big businesses featuring more than 250 people. The service Virgin Media provides for big business includes:
- SD-WAN is a cloud-based network system to explore your digital potential. This wide area network allows you to scale fast while still providing your customers with what they need anytime and anywhere.
- Cloud-based communication by 8x8 for all members of staff to communicate with ease. It's secure and allows collaboration with your team's tools to increase productivity.
- Business WiFi solutions to enjoy ultra-fast and reliable connection and provide you with analytics.
Virgin Media Business For Medium Businesses
Virgin Media Business offers a variety of digital solutions for medium-sized business having from 11 to 249 people; these services include:
- Secure and reliable internet access. Medium businesses get a strong internet connection with guaranteed speed without worrying about security breaches.
- Cloud voice with the call, instant messaging, and video meeting feature empowers your workers to work from anywhere. Just select a suitable cloud voice plan to enjoy communicating with ease.
- Business WiFi solutions provide excellent WiFi for your staff and guests with super fast speed, irrespective of the number of users connected.
Virgin Media Business For Small Businesses
Virgin Media Business provides small businesses with internet and telecommunication services, and these products include:
- Instant Connect and Constant Connect. This is for small business owners to get online instantly and stay online without any network disruption.
- Highly reliable business broadband.
- 12-hour physical technician support.
- 24/7 Virgin Media Business support.
Virgin Media Business broadband: deals available
All the Business broadband deals available at Virgin Media have a 24 24-month track, and they include
Broadband alone deals
The table below provides important details on virgin media business broadband only deals
|Bundle||Download Speed up to||Upload Speed up to||Working Resolution||Price|
|Voom 400||400Mbps||40Mbps||24 hours||£33|
|Vom 600||600 Mbps||50Mbps||16 hours||£42|
|Voom 800||800Mbps||50Mbps||16 hours||£51|
|Voom Gig1||1000Mbps||59Mbps||12 hours||£60|
Broadband and phone line package deals.
The table below provides important details on virgin media business broadband and phone line deals
|Bundle||Download Speed||Upload Speed||UK Calls||Price|
Virgin Media Business Mobile: all plans
The Virgin Media Business Mobile has plans to cater mainly to small business owners that always had to stick with using personal plans so now they can differentiate their work and personal life. These plans include.
Voom Mobile Freedom
Contract: 30 days.
Data: 5 G.B.
Voom Mobile Unlimited
Contract: 12 months.
International: Unlimited to the U.K.
Voom Mobile International.
Contract: 12 months.
International: Unlimited to Europe, U.S., or Canada
With any of these plans, you get discounts for more than three sim cards inclusion and roam free with E.U. roaming.
Virgin Media Business customer service and contact
Virgin media's business customer service is extremely responsive; you can reach the customer service team by clicking on the help and support section link. With this, you can talk with their customer service via phone.
You can reach the virgin Media Business customer service on the following numbers:
- Virgin Media Business Support Contact: 1800 941 941
- Internet & Data Services Queries: 1800 940 270
- Business Broadband Package Queries: 1800 940 062
My bill at Virgin Media Business and how to check it
Virgin Media Business has made everything easy for business owners, including accessing your invoice. You can quickly access your bill with Virgin Media Business MyBill, an online billing portal you get access to immediately when you become a customer. On this portal, you can view all your bills as soon as it's ready and cost breakdowns to further clarify things in any format convenient for you.
It's very easy to check your bill on this online portal. You just need to follow the steps below to check your bill on Virgin Media:
- Log in to your Virgin Media Business account.
- Go to My Bills & Payment or My Virgin Media Business Overview.
- Then click on the invoice you would like to view; you can view up to thirteen months past bills.