Logging in to your Virgin Media email is easy — managing is even easier. To log in, all you need is your email and password. Here are the steps to follow: once you are on the website, click on sign in, provide your Virgin Media email, type your password in the provided box.
- How to Manage My Virgin Media Email
- What is Virgin Media Email?
- Virgin Media Email: How to Sign in
- Virgin media email app for Android and iPhone
- How to Manage your Virgin Media Email Account
- Frequently Asked Questions about Virgin Media Email
How to Manage My Virgin Media Email
You do not need to worry much about managing your My Virgin Media email. Everything you need to know about it and how you can navigate it better is on the website. But first, you are required to log in to your mail.
After signing in, you have your emails. And Virgin Media will provide you with different options of what you can do with the emails. You can read or unread. Also, you can save or move mail to another folder and much more.
What is Virgin Media Email?
Virgin Media email is an address with all My Virgin Media accounts. Therefore, anyone with a Virgin Media broadband or TV package will also have a Virgin Media email account.
Virgin Media Email: How to Sign in
Virgin Media email sign-in is simple and straight to the point. If you feel it might be tricky or difficult to log in to your mail, worry no more. Virgin Media has an easy guide on how you can do that:
- Type the Virgin Media website on your browser.
- Once the website is completely loaded, select the red ‘Sign-in’ button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Type your username and password in the respective boxes.
- Click on the Enter. You are now signed into My Virgin Media.
- Next, you select the Email icon on the top menu bar. This will direct you to your inbox.
Another easy alternative you can explore is to sign in your mail through Virgin WebMail.
Virgin media email app for Android and iPhone
For either new or existing customers, anyone can download the Virgin Media email app to his phone. It is the fastest and easiest way to manage your Virgin Media email. Additionally, it supports both Android phones and iPhones. Note that the app is only active on Android 6 or iOS 12 and up.
To get the My Virgin Media email app on your device, go to your phone app store to download it. So, you can start managing your email whenever you are.
How to Manage your Virgin Media Email Account
Managing your Virgin Media email account is not something to worry about. However, you need to pay attention to details if you want to always run your My Virgin Media email account smoothly.
All you need to know about it has been made available on the platform. It is noteworthy that you can manage it anywhere at any time since you download its application on your mobile phone — either iPhone or Android.
Frequently Asked Questions about Virgin Media Email
What is My Virgin Media username?
Your username is the email address (which could be either Gmail or Hotmail address) that you provided to Virgin Media while signing up.
Can I have two Virgin Media email addresses?
Yes, you can have 2 Virgin Media email addresses. This is because Virgin Media Mail enables you to set up your other email accounts so that you will be able to check all of your emails in one place. Each Extra email account you set up will have its folder. This is best operated on your phone.
Can I change my Virgin media email password?
Yes, it is feasible, and what you need to do is not so complicated. Just ensure you follow the guide below:
- First, you sign in to your account.
- Next, you go to Settings. -
- From settings, you will click on Account Password.
- Under Account Settings, select the Password tab.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to enter your old (current) password in a provided box.
- Also, you will type the new password in another box.
That is all, but do not forget the new password.
Is Virgin media email free?
Yes, it is free. Everything you need to get your Virgin Media email working is free. You do not need to pay any charges for signing up and signing in costs no money.