Are you ready to see double? Grab the experience to watch the biggest players casting BT Sport.
BT Sport offers a full of benefits and packages, so many fans keep up to date and time of streaming their favorite sports. You can watch Liga matches through BT Sport casting on your TV, Apple TV, and Smartphone, Tablet or compatible devices. When the opponent players come into the field, BT Sport also broadcasts and catches it on live through a giant screen.
What does "casting" mean?
Casting is a process in which content can be shared from a smartphone to a large screen. It refers to screens mirroring as well.
Watching movies and series in a Smartphone is practical. However, watching entertainment live on big screens is a unique experience.
Casting BT Sport on TV
You can cast BT Sport live through your mobile phone or tablet wherever you get access to WiFi. You can even watch the entertainment from different angles of the screen. When casting BT Sport on TV you will be able to bookmark the timeline in the BT app menu and put it into the event you missed, including access to indicators, game stats. Live a closer experience by casting BT Sport on TV!
How to cast BT Sport on Apple TV
- Check that your TV is on the HDMI channel and connected to Apple TV.
- Access the BT Sport app as usual.
- Once your iPhone or iPod detects the Apple TV, an Airplay icon will immediately appear on the screen.
- To start casting you will need to press Airplay and choose Apple TV from the menu.
In this manner, the screen of your smartphone will be displayed on the TV in the same way as on the phone. The BT Sport signal immediately will disappear on the mobile phone.
How to cast BT Sport on Chromecast
It is essential that smartphone and TV are connected to the same internet network, this means to the same Wi-Fi access point, in order to share contents through Google Chromecast. Make sure your TV is set up in the HDMI and your Chromecast is connected too.
- Push the casting icon that will appear in the app.
- Choose the Chromecast device you want to connect with.
- Google Chromecast allows an easy and fast connection which enables devices to drive the content directly to the TV.
How to cast BT Sport on other devices
Make sure your iPhone, iPod devices meet the requirements:
- Connect the device to the Smart TV compatible with Airplay to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the video you want to cast.
- Select the Smart TV compatible with Airplay.
- It is possible to see the video being played automatically.
Regarding Android devices, you can cast through BT Sport app using Chromecast. You should also check that both your Android and the Chromecast are matching in the same Wi-Fi network.
It is acceptable common issues occur due to them certain improvements are made. Issues can vary but the most common are error codes found in mobile phones, such as VC011 which is directly related to a connection failure, CT001 which can be due to unavailability, as well as ID001 in case the entered user or password is not recognized.
Another aspect that can influence these issues is the restrictions imposed on how to treat the content, referring to what we can watch and not. However, whatever the issue there is a solution you can get support on the BT customer services website.
The process of casting is a good option for those with passion for sports, it gives them the real experience many were expecting. The best provided feature is the variety of devices that can be used to access cast BT Sport, as well as your flexible way of connection.Our conclusion is, despite some errors, BT offers a memorable entertainment.