The EE returns department is helpful, and if you have the right information, it isn't that difficult either. This article explains how to request an EE return, EE 14 day returns policy, and how to contact EE's return desk.
- <strong>EE Returns: How to request one. </strong>
- <strong>EE Returns: How to return a phone. </strong>
- <strong>EE Returns Channel: Contact number </strong>
- <strong>EE Returns Channel: Channel Email </strong>
EE Returns: How to request one.
The network typically has a EE 14-day return policy. You must inform EE that you have reconsidered your decision and want your smartphone, wireless broadband, tablets, or other equipment returned within fourteen days of the date you get it.
To request a return online, you have to visit the company's website to fill out the returns form. After completing your form, the company will contact you to discuss your choices for delivering the item and outline the next stages.
To request over the phone:
- To return your mobile plan, call 0800 079 0103.
- To return your home broadband, call 0844 873 8586 or 0800 079 8586.
Ensure you have your equipment details at hand before making the call.
To request EE returns by post:
- Visit the EE website.
- Print out and fill out the cancellation form.
- Post the completed form back to (if you are a mobile customer):
Mercia House Returns on Channel
- Post the form back to (if you are a broadband customer):
EE Broadband Customer Care
PO Box 486
Before sending a returns request, it is essential to understand the EE Returns policy.
EE Returns Policy
RETURNS FOR PHONE & TABLET
Only the following conditions must be met to complete a device return:
- The account holder must be present
- You must have a valid receipt
- The product must not be damaged
- You must purchase the product at an EE Retail location
- The box and contents must be intact.
You can ask for a refund or exchange (including franchise stores) in any store. Your airtime top-up is not refundable if you use pay-as-you-go. You will be given the SIM card with the top-up value to use whatever you like if you decide to return the device.
You may cancel your account within fourteen days for "no coverage if you have insufficient network coverage."
If a problem arises with your device within 30 days, you can return it, exchange it, and terminate your account if your mobile device is faulty.
An accessory may be returned for "change of mind" reasons if it is in its original packaging, is in sellable condition (the packaging must not have been damaged or tampered with), and you have the receipt.
- If your mind changes within fourteen days, you may return an accessory.
- You can send back damaged accessories within 30 days.
- If the accessory is defective after the 30-day period has passed, you are entitled to a repair or replacement, and you might also be able to return it and receive a full refund. To talk about the issue and find a solution, please stop by the store.
- The 14-day "change of mind" period does not apply if the item includes installation and is installed by an engineer during that time.
Home Broadband Returns
In-store refunds for Home Broadband or EE TV are impossible because you cannot make a payment or activate refunds there.
The Home Broadband Customer Care Team must handle returns and exchanges.
EE Returns: How to return a phone.
There are several ways to return a phone with EE:
How to return an in-store phone
You can return your device to any EE store within the first fourteen (14) days of the commencement of your agreement if you purchased your smartphone from any of the EE physical outlets and are having service problems.
How to return a phone by post
You will receive a pre-addressed silver bag monitored and insured to provide security from loss and damage once you have contacted the company to confirm your return.
To guarantee that your return is processed as quickly as possible, follow these instructions:
- Return your equipment to the merchant
- When returning brand-new, unused items, they must be wrapped.
- Ensure that any theft or loss prevention applications are turned off on your device (e.g. Find My Phone on iPhones or iPads)
- Confirm that everything is delivered intact, including accessories and free promotional products. Items that are destroyed could incur charges.
EE Returns Channel: Contact number
If you're a mobile customer
You don't have to complete the cancellation form to cancel; instead, you can call the company on 0800 079 0103.
If you're a broadband customer
You don't have to complete this form to cancel; instead, you can call us on 150 from your EE mobile phone. Alternatively, call the company on 0844 873 8586 or 0800 079 8586.
EE Returns Channel: Channel Email
If you would like to use the cancellation form instead, you can email it to the company at firstname.lastname@example.org